Unlimited Toast

Keep in Touch

Hello my wonderful friends! I love you all, and yet I’m going to be away for the terribly long time between September 10 and December 17. So please keep in touch while I’m in Austria this semester! Find me in any of the following ways:

Email: mmackey@umw.edu or mamackey07@gmail.com
Twitter: embracedetours
Skype: MaryAnnMackey
Phone: 011-43-664-896-3819
Mail: Mary Ann Mackey
Internationales Kolleg Zimmer 324
Billrothstrasse 10-18
A-5020 Salzburg
Austria
Europe

7 Comments

7 responses so far ↓

• PAPA // Aug 30th 2009 at 11:39 am

What a magnificent city! Can you see the university in this picture?

• Mary Ann // Aug 30th 2009 at 1:24 pm

I’m going to assume you can see at least part of it. Some of the school buildings are in the Old Town section of the city.

• Lynnie // Sep 15th 2009 at 9:34 am

I am so excited for you and for me. I just love Austria and I am so jealous. I am excited for me because this is my first blog entry. I hope I did it right!!!???
    Have a GREAT TIME!!!!!!

• Lynnie // Sep 15th 2009 at 9:42 am

I think I messed this blog thing up. What does “Your comment is awaiting moderation” mean?? My excitement is declining rapidly.

• PAPA // Sep 28th 2009 at 7:02 pm

Looks and sounds like you are having a great time. The beer gardens bring out the best and “wurst” in everyone. Also I think the tops of those mountains will soon be covered in snow.

• Uncle Tim // Dec 14th 2009 at 4:22 pm

What a great time you’ve had and what a GREAT writer you are! I can’t wait to see you and listen to your tales. By the way we had a version of the Krampus come to our church last year. I’m sure they weren’t as scary as your GRINCH dudes. I wonder if that is where Dr. Seuss got his idea.

• Ellie Moody // Dec 15th 2011 at 1:44 am

Hey, Cousin!! :) Happy Holidays! I love your blog!!
    It is so awesome! you are such a good writer! I like all of the comments you have. Do you like it in North Carolina? I think Michigan is pretty cool.
    I miss being so close to you!! :(
    From…-Ellie :)